Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello, New Blog, All about my Stitching in shhhh....

SECRET!

So hubby is not really in to my crafting and I need an outlet for my creativeness and love sharing what I do with other like minded people, so I am creating a very new blog only about my crafting. It is a secret blog that I will only share with my fellow crafters, hello happy people, if you are reading this then you are a very special friend of mine.

And this means that "strangers" can make "comments" and "look" at how I "waste my time".

I have always been a firm believer in being able to make yourself happy and I love being happy.

SO WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

3 comments:

  1. I am all for that Mara....if I did not have my DH cheering me...I too would have a secret blog shhhhh He just not get it does he....a happy creative woman is a very happy woman at home. ....My dh got that memo very quickly lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. you have your word verification on....oops...took me 6x lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so fun to have your own "space"--love it!

    ReplyDelete