Saturday, July 13, 2013

Q3- Finish A-Long

This will be my first time entering in the Finish Along, and hopefully if I complete my task it will be my second quilt finished, wish me luck!
I am going to finish my Hexagon Vespa Quilt, I would like to gift it to my brother and sister-in-law for Thanksgiving.

This is what was done in February:
I made this one and my "Get Your Hex On" Bee mates made the ones below, all so lovely, I am thinking of framing them in blue and making strings to connect them.  I am also thinking of making some Paper Pieced Vespas, just for fun.
 Also the last time I worked on my Coral color way Anchor quilt was in February and I need to finish that too, it's difficult to finish a quilt when it is so hot outside.
 This is as far as I have got on this one.

Quilts, Quilts, Quilts, fun, I hope I can get these guys done.

Linking to:
she can quilt

5 comments:

  1. Not too long a list then! Not sure if you've seen it but I mentioned you in one of my posts the other day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are brave to tackle "hexis" (sounds like something from Harry POtter! LOL ) I'm not ready for that yet but I love your Coral project, Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Vespas?? I am joining the Hexy group back since I am getting on my feet again..I would love this pattern.. I adore the fabric

    ReplyDelete