Friday, March 21, 2014

Fabulous Fabric Find Fridays

A New Fun Thing to Look at on Fridays!
Fabulous Fabric Find Fridays
I love finding good deals on fabric, but there is only so much I can buy :)  Although I would love to buy it all!  SO I would like to share some of the good deals I come across with you and when I figure out how to do a linky, you can share good deals that you find too.  Each Friday I will post 4 shops that meet 1 or all 4 criteria to fit into the 4F Club,
  • Fantastic Prices, $4-$8 a yard, or $1 FQ's
  • Fabulous Discounts, giving you those discount codes you might not know about
  • Free Shipping, or discounted, or maybe larger amounts of fabric allowed
  • Fantastic Fabulous Service, I love it when shop owners go above and beyond!
  1.  This weeks first shop hits all Four:  Whimsy Quilts and Fabrics 

$8 Sale - Old New 30s Lecien

  •    She has some fabrics in the Sale Section,
  •     Use discount code: RAIN15, for 15% off until the end of March
  •     She can fit 13 yards into a Flat Rate Envelope, the most I have ever seen.
              Plus she has a layaway program, in case you need a few paychecks to pay it off
              or like in my case, I didn't want to many packages coming to soon to the house
              in one month and this is where her Fantastic Fabulous Service came in.
  •    I wanted to use both the discount code above and the layaway option together, but you can't do that, only 1 or the other, well I told Cristi the reason I wanted to use the layaway option is because I was already expecting a fabric package this month, and if my husband saw 2 big fabric packages in the same month he would freak out!  She kindly offered to hold the fabric until I was ready for it to be sent and I could use the discount code, AWESOME!
2.   Emmaline Sewing Patterns & Purse Supplies  gets 4 Stars and an Entry in the 4F Club because of Awesome Service!  She had a flash sale (sorry it was only 1 day, but if you want to be ready for the next one follow her on Facebook)  I wanted to place an order, have you seen the cool hardware she has for sale?
I have been dying to get some of those fun Handcrafted zipper pulls and she also sells Annie's Soft and Stable for bags.  But as I was checking out the shipping charges were just CRAZY, so I emailed her to see what I could do, she told me to play around with the cart and I did that but it still wasn't allowing me more than 1 purchase of the Annie's, well I made my purchase but told her that if she could fit any more of the Annie's in I would buy it and she did, 2 more pieces!  Thank you so much Janelle, YOU ROCK!
3.    How about a Really Sweet Deal on Fabric!  Fabric By The Yard has bundles of 5 yards for $20.
$4 A YARD, NICE!
Plus if you order 10 yards you get a free yard of fabric, your choice, I found this shop because I was looking for fabrics from the Flora and Fauna line, because I saw them during Sunday Stash, looks like a pretty fabric.

Flora and Fauna- Luna Moth in Raspberry

4.   A lot of peoples favorite shop seems to be the Fat Quarter Shop and right now they have a discount of 20% with code: fatquarterly42
I liked this nice Low Volume print in there sales section.

Flats Sky on White Bias Stripe, with code only $4.30


Grab a button and join the party every Friday, I will generally have these posted earlier but today I wanted to finish my second entry into the Pantone Challenge.  Have fun Shopping!

Secretly Stitching

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the mention, Mara! I love the blog!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete