Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Stash

Last week I talked about fabric that wasn't what I was expecting, but then there are HAPPY incidents of things working out awesome like here and also the fabrics below.
 These 3 fabrics look Awesome together, from the left to right, Joel Dewberry "Bungalow"-Chevron in Lavender, Tula Pink "Acacia"-Raccoon in Canyon, and a Hobby Lobby print from a personal swap that I did with Amanda at What the Bobbin'.  The greens, pinks and purples are a perfect match, LOVE IT!

I had ordered the Bungalow and Acacia for the Pantone Challenge and remember when I told you that my package got misplaced, well the shop owner re-sent the package, isn't that nice of her, because most shops will not replace lost mail, at least that is what they say on most shop policy pages, this actually my first time experiencing a missing package.  Check out her shop she has really great prices, Our Epoch, on Etsy.
I got yardage in Bungalow and Acacia so I pre-washed both and both fabrics are from Free Spirit, but I had to wash the Bungalow print 4 times it was bleeding so bad, I was so surprised where as the Acacia did not at all, interesting mmmmm....
I also got some Quiltsmart Interfacing, it has 2 1/2" squares already printed on it and this will make it easy to use and make a mini-charm quilted bag.  I am excited about using this product and will tell you more at the end of the month when I am finished with this month's "Big City Bags" SAL project.

Thanks again Andi for resending this package to me, I am so sorry the other one got lost in the mail world and super excited that the Bungalow and Acacia look as good together as I thought they would.

Linking to Sunday Stash.
There is also still a giveaway, it ends at midnight tonight California time :) cause that's the time I know.

7 comments:

  1. They look fantastic together! I do love Acacia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Joel D.. they do look great together..I cant wait to see how the triangle rolls you got work..

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fab together! I love those raccoons!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that HL print really does go so well with the other two. Nice find :) I've never heard of the quiltsmart interfacing. Looks neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on matching! They really go together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, they do look nice! I love me some Tula, and those are great fabrics to pair it with!

    ReplyDelete