Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Year of Finishes

I did pretty good!
I signed up a little late to the party just 2 days after the January goal setting deadline.
February, March, April and June goals and finishes were posted on my other blog GrecoMara, but my husband got tired of me talking about my sewing projects so I made this blog, Secretly Stitching and did the goals and finishes for May, August, September and October.  In November we were in the States and in December I was just to plan lazy to get my stuff done, but I did have 2 unscheduled finishes for that month. 
A December Finish

A December Finish



February Goal
February Finish

March Goal
March Finish

April Goal
April Finish

May Goals
May Finishes

Junes Goals
Junes Finishes


August Goal 
August Finishes

September Goals
September Finishes

October Goals
October Finishes

I have realized that I am not a quilter, nor do I want to be one.  So much hard work and the only one that really appreciates it is you and other quilters, at least in my family no is like woooo WOW, look at that, they like my zipper pouches and small projects, so that is what I will continue to make.
I will write my goals in my next post.
Linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes 2013 Finale Party.,
But through my flickr acct. because I couldn't get my mosaic to come onto my blog account, was driving me insane, not only am I not a quilter, but I also am not a computer tech.


2 comments:

  1. Hope you stick with your sewing goals Mara. I don't bother to make any sewing goals because I know things will change and I end up with UFO's. You should sew what pleases YOU and no one else. We your followers will like your work no matter what you create. Do what you love and you will be happy to create whatever it is. Try new things too as maybe you'll find something new that you love even more than what you have been doing now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity that you don't feel that your quilts are being appreciated. I sew because I enjoy it. Making a quilt as a gift is just a by product. If the recipients don't appreciate the love,time and effort that's gone into their quilts then that's their issue, in fact I might just keep on giving until they do appreciate ;0)

    Seriously though I do hope that you keep sewing, and as long as your enjoying what you're making, who cares what it is! x

    ReplyDelete